Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Confession of a Liar!

Lord I am confessing my sins and repenting in your name so that my sins may be forgiven.

Yes,

  • I did hide my mother’s handbag and irritated her when she denied me an ice-cream.
  • I did mix wheat flower in my Dad’s Talcum Powder, when he once shouted at me.
  • I did steal fifty rupees from my sister’s wallet.
  • I did sell a floppy disc to Rishabh for Rs. 300 and ate Chicken Chilly for one week.
  • I did lie to my parents and took my Dad’s best friend to school, when I was suspended for throwing chalk at the teacher.
  • I have been lying to my college authorities for the past four and a half years that my Grandmother died “last week”, whenever I needed an extension for depositing examination fees or submitting journals.
  • I did lie to Gauri Chauhan that I am at my pal’s place, when he used to come in the afternoon.
  • I did lie to my parents that I have cleared my previous semester.
  • I have beleaguered Neelanjan with my gyaan everytime he entered my room.
  • I have tortured HBK everytime we sat for drinks on his love for old Hindi Ghazals.
  • I did play a prank on V2 to prove that he did not know who the Prime Minister of India is.


I did it all Lord, but please, don’t scourge me like this!!!

Do you have any clue how much weight I have put on?

My expenses are burgeoning and I am stripped. No money at all.

Lyka Labs is still at Rs. 39.80 and I am bleeding at a loss of ten rupees per share.

I am also suffocating in anxiety about my semester results.

I am so eager to go home and eat properly, but I have to stay in this city for my Visa processing.

Half of my pals are gone and the remaining would also leave in a fortnight.


So Lord Save Me. Shower me the Holy Spirit and wash my sins.
Amen…!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord !!
How can you even think of forgiving this bugger. All your quota of forgiveness will be guzzeled by this SOB and his sins wont get set off ! Lord you got to think about lesser sinners and hypocrites like us....

His ilk needs to burn in hell !!!

Tito said...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

Almost sounds like "Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz"!!!!!

Tito said...

or atleast an ashtray with a car around it. :P

phoebz said...

*thumbsup* Nidhi Likes this post

Tito said...

Honesty is THE best policy. :)